Treatment Options for Recurrent Prostate Cancer
Standard treatment of recurrent prostate cancer may include the following:
- Hormone therapy
- Chemotherapy for patients already treated with hormone therapy
- Biologic therapy with sipuleucel-T for patients already treated with hormone therapy
- External radiation therapy
- Prostatectomy for patients already treated with radiation therapy
- Alpha emitter radiation therapy
Use our clinical trial search to find NCI-supported cancer clinical trials that are accepting patients. You can search for trials based on the type of cancer, the age of the patient, and where the trials are being done. General information about clinical trials is also available.
Information provided by National Cancer Institute.
Get more resources and information by selecting a specific cancer type.